A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hirsch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- HIV Infections
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Hirsch MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David M. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. David Hirsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hirsch practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.