Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Hitch
Dr. David Hitch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH, with another office in Dayton, OH. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Hitch is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Miami Valley Hospital and Children's Medical Center - Dayton. He speaks English.
Dr. David Hitch has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Hitch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.
Dr. Edward Erb
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Dayton, OH 1.08 mi22
Dr. John Cunningham
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Dayton, OH 1.17 mi50
Dr. Ambujakshan Dildeep
General Surgery, Residency
Dayton, OH 1.44 mi