A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hjerpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hjerpe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hjerpe graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Hjerpe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ellsworth Hjerpe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Hjerpe practice?
- Dr. David Hjerpe has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Hjerpe practices Family Medicine near La Quinta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA and Palm Springs, CA.
See La Quinta Primary Care Doctors.