A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hnida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hnida, Primary Care, EMS, Occupational Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Abdominal Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Fever Seizure (Febrile Seizures)
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Infectious Disease
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hnida graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hnida has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Hnida DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medical Services and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Hnida practice?
- Dr. David Hnida has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hnida practices Emergency Medical Services and Adult Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Emergency Physicians and Denver Family Physicians.