A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hnida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hnida, Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hnida graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hnida has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Hnida DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medical Services.
- Where does Dr. David W. Hnida practice?
- Dr. David Hnida has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hnida practices Emergency Medical Services near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Emergency Physicians.