inactive

Overall Review

no change

November 8th, 2016
Great Doctor and Office
Dr. Hnida was awesome. The appointment was easy to set up and I didn't feel rushed at all when talking with Dr. Hnida. He listened to all my concerns and was very thorough is making sure all bases were covered. I would highly recommend Dr. Hnida.

October 27th, 2016
Great new primary!
Dr Hnida is my new primary care Dr, and I think he's terrific. Talks honestly, and in terms I can understand. Gave me the right diagnosis of a situation, and talked me through options and his thought process. So glad to have a guy on my team I can trust. Great personality too!!

September 27th, 2016
PNEUMONIA FOLLOW UP
I WAS A PAIENT OF DR HNIDA AT A NOTHER PRACTICE THAT CLOSED. I REALLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO MOVE TO ANY OF THE OPTIONS THAT WERE OFFERED. I CONTRACTED PNEUMONIA WHILE ON A BUSINESS TRIP AND ON MY RETURN TO DENVER CONTACTED DR HNIDA AT HIS NEW PRACTISE AND WAS TREATED REALLY WELL . HE UNDERSTOOD MY ISSUES AND ANSWERED MY CONCERNS

September 18th, 2016
Dr. Hnida always takes the time to listen and understand the patient's needs and concerns. His sincerity and depth of knowledge is a great comfort and encouragement. It's good to know he's working with the patient and in their best interests.

September 16th, 2016
MY VISIT WITH DR. HNIDA WAS EXCEPTIONAL. HE EXPLAINED THINGS AND TOOK TIME TO LISTEN. MY QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED. I AM PLEASED DR. HNIDA IS MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR.