Dr. David Hoang MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 14th, 2017
Misdiagnosis
Daughter was seen for heel pain. Xray was done. Diagnosed with Sever's Disease even though pain was in center of heel, not back of heel. We knew diagnosis couldn't be correct based on area where the pain was. Ended up having cyst on bottom plantar fascia.

August 18th, 2016
Dr hoang is an amazing Dr along with his staff

July 1st, 2013
Patient
Dr. Hoang is very personable, easy to communicate with, and has a better (bed side manner) personality than any doctor I have met. He is thorough, gentle and able to communicate my medical condition. I have seen him for a broken arm two years ago, now for bursitis and a herniated disc. I have and will recommend him highly.

September 21st, 2012
Excellent doctor I would recommend to everyone that needs an orthopedic surgeon.

February 22nd, 2012
Very professional and accurate in diagnosis
I find Dr. Hoang to be a very professional and easy to talk to for a physician. He worked on my husband for over a year attaching his tendons on both legs. I thought he might never walk again, but with several surgeries, he is walking again (using a cane). Dr.Hoang told us he would walk, possibly with a limp. He was determined to get my husband thru this and he did. I and my whole family are so pleased with him and the whole staff.

October 22nd, 2010
Look elsewhere for a caring, and responsible doctor
Dr. Hoang seems to be competent in reading reports and diagnosing issues. He is however completely lacking in having any type of bedside manner. I felt like a manufacturing line where the only goal was to get as many patients in and out the door and get the co pay. I had to ask him both visits to allow me to ask a question regarding my diagnose and he has ZERO follow up. Because of my being heavy he basically said I was screwed and deal with it. If I could get my back pain under control it would make being more active and thus help with weight loss. He is very un-compassionate and cold. I will not be going back again and only went because I was referred by my family physician. You have been warned, I wish I had been!

September 20th, 2010
Poor service
I have had multiple knee injuries. I went to see Dr David Houng about the pain from these injuries. He was very quick with talking to me aout the problem. I didn't even have time to talk to him about anything. He took some x-rays and said I was fine, and proceeded to give me a prescription for arthritis and inflammation resulting in stomach pain and diarrhea. I was by far the worst doctor i have ever been to. i suggest finding someone else.

May 18th, 2010
Does listen and doesnt answer questions
he seems to want to be helpful but often misinterprets or is to busy to do things and explain motives to patient

March 29th, 2017