Dr. David Hoch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Hoch?

October 24th, 2016

The best of the best

Everything Dr. Hoch did was professional and showed great empathy. He implanted a cardiac pacemaker in my chest with the greatest of precision as shown by later analysis. I would recommend him even if you have to travel a thousand miles for the procedure.

September 7th, 2016

felt brushed off

As confident and brilliant as this man may be, he was as equally dismissive in a sort of passive-aggressive sort of way. I am glad I can postpone (according to him) an ablation procedure but I felt when I left empty and not really cared about as a doctor of his standing should be. The experience left me cold and now I feel I need a second opionion dispite the excellent carehe had given my sister 10 years previous, which is why I went to him in the first place. Should have done my homework before I went to see him.

November 6th, 2015

He's full of it

If Dr Hoch didn't make it as a cadiologist he would have had a great career as a used car salesman. 1. I woke up during the ablation 2. I heard the operating room conversation, and it was disturbing for its lack of professionalism 3. Once the ablation didn't work and I went for an office visit, he only spent about a NY minute with me, ( he already got paid by the insurance company so i was of no use to him), and sent me on my way. " Keep taking the medication, kid, you'll be ok. 4. Used non GHI partcipants and I was billed for their services 5. He's full of it

August 28th, 2013

Go the the Best so you can enjoy the rest...

Very professional, easy to talk to and know what he's talking about. Actually returns your calls in person and answers questions, not having someone in the office answer them for him, When it come your heat you dont want seconds best, go with the best and enjoy the rest of your life. PS I can recall a conversation with another Dr, who asked who did my ablation, the Dr,s commented, "as Dr's we all consider ourselves smart, but Hock's a genius"

November 28th, 2012

Went for a consultation on my arrhythmia. He not only explained my condition, but described fairly accurately my symptoms and why I was feeling them. He discussed my options and we have set up an appointment for an out patient procedure. I am not looking forward to it, but I am confident its the right choice.

April 30th, 2011

Dr. Hock is extremely knowledgable and gave me a sense of confidence in his abilities (SO important!) I trust my heart with him. He performed an ablation on me and explained my condition and the procedure very well. You are in good hands with him!

August 22nd, 2017