A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hochberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hochberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hochberg
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hochberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hochberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sexual Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hochberg graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Hochberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alex Hochberg MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Hochberg practice?
- Dr. David Hochberg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hochberg practices Urology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Urologists.