A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hochhauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hochhauser graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Hochhauser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Hochhauser MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Hochhauser practice?
- Dr. David Hochhauser has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hochhauser practices Emergency Medicine near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Lehighton Emergency Physicians.