A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hockenberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hockenberry graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hockenberry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David N Hockenberry MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David N. Hockenberry practice?
- Dr. David Hockenberry has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hockenberry practices Emergency Medicine near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Emergency Physicians.