Overall Review

September 9th, 2016
Mr
I felt like the tech that did my lung function test was very good. I have had this test done many times and felt it was a very good test. The office was on top of things and the doctor was very thorough asked many questions and was clear about the diagnosis and treatment. I was satisfied so far with my visit with Dr. Hodes and his staff.

October 28th, 2015
Dr. Hodes is a very patient and caring doctor. His office staff is also very courteous and professional. He cared enough to visit me every day while I was hospitalized. He even showed up at 11:30 P.M. one night after a long day with patients at his regular practice. He followed up with me after my hospital stay and made me feel as if I was the only patient he had. He made a very traumatic experience very calming and reassuring for me. He is a total pro.

September 2nd, 2015
If you're a woman, don't go.
I though the first rule was to do no harm. I saw Dr. Hodes for a physical a year ago. I found him to be sexist and cranky. I am in general good health, so I admit that finding a new physician is just now on my radar since it's time for my annual physical. Since he is still my doctor of record, I tried reaching him for an emergency situation. I tried for 2 days. His resolution was to lecture me and blame his service for not delivering his messages. I told him I was in pain and didn't need to be lectured. He hung up on me. So much for doing no harm. Don't EVER go see him. It's time for him to hang up his stethoscope.

July 10th, 2015
Urgent situation. Never saw Dr. Hodes, but called many M.D.s -- all who referred me to the E.R., but would see me after. Dr. Hodes returned my call in minutes, set up imagings, which were completed at approx. 4:30p.m. I was at his office at 5:00 till after 6. Follow-ups continued. I have seen Dr. Hodes since.

April 7th, 2015
Amazing Staff, Fantastic Doctor
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Hodes and his staff. He does not rush his patients and shows that he cares about their well being. He makes himself available at all hours, even at times having me come to the hospital when he is there so he could just check my lungs if I can't make it to the office because it's closed or I'm getting home late. He can be very direct when it's needed because your health is important to him, but he also has a great sense of humor and will be your support to get you through. The wait can at times take a bit in the office but that is because he believes in giving his patients quality care and he takes the time to listen to them, answer their questions, and crack a joke or two to make you smile. But his office staff is fantastic and if you call before hand they will tell you how late he is running and you can adjust your arrival accordingly. I've dealt with a lot of good doctors, some incompetent doctors, but only one amazing doctor, and it's Dr. Hodes.

January 24th, 2015
Love Dr. Hodes
You may have to wait for awhile in the waiting room because Dr. Hodes does not rush you or his examination.

July 9th, 2012
Excellent Primary Physician for over 15 years
Dr. Hodes has been our family physician & makes sure he has covered all necessary medical history, and current ailments before we walk out of his office. He also makes sure he has given you the time needed to discuss more serious issues needing attention. He is a serious Doctor when he has to be, and a comedian to lighten up a conversation.We would not go to anyone else at this point in our medical care, unless Dr. Hodes refers us to a specialist. He is one of a kind.

July 5th, 2012
Exceptional Physician- Knowledge, Time and Patience
He has been my physician for 15 years.Has taken superlative care of me and has paid detail to all my concerns.He takes time to learn about the problem you are explaining and is caring.Would not trade him ever!!

June 6th, 2012
very thorough. Never felt rushed.
Nice clean office. Friendly and helpful staff. When I made appointment I was asked a lot of questions to help expedite care. Excellent appointment.

March 24th, 2012
The most arrogant and rude doctor I have ever had the misfortune to trust with my healthcare.

February 17th, 2012
1st time seeing Dr.Hodes. An injury. Within 3 hrs.of calling I was seen. He spent an hour w/me. Follow-up, excellent; staff. excellent. Puts you @ ease immediately with his genuine good nature, great sense of humor.

December 28th, 2010
old time Dr
Dr Hodes is a great guy who makes you feel important during your visit.