General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mr show details Mr
by Frank C on Sep 9th, 2016

I felt like the tech that did my lung function test was very good. I have had this test done many times and felt it was a very good test. The office was on top of things and the doctor was very thorough asked many questions and was clear about the diagnosis and treatment. I was satisfied so far with my visit with Dr. Hodes and his staff.

by Juliet on Oct 28th, 2015

Dr. Hodes is a very patient and caring doctor. His office staff is also very courteous and professional. He cared enough to visit me every day while I was hospitalized. He even showed up at 11:30 P.M. one night after a long day with patients at his regular practice. He followed up with me after my hospital stay and made me feel as if I was the only patient he had. He made a very traumatic experience very calming and reassuring for me. He is a total pro.

If you're a woman, don't go. show details If you're a woman, don't go.
by MyMusings on Sep 2nd, 2015

I though the first rule was to do no harm. I saw Dr. Hodes for a physical a year ago. I found him to be sexist and cranky. I am in general good health, so I admit that finding a new physician is just now on my radar since it's time for my annual physical. Since he is still my doctor of record, I tried reaching him for an emergency situation. I tried for 2 days. His resolution was to lecture me and blame his service for not delivering his messages. I told him I was in pain and didn't need to be lectured. He hung up on me. So much for doing no harm. Don't EVER go see him. It's time for him to hang up his stethoscope.

Jul 10th, 2015

Urgent situation. Never saw Dr. Hodes, but called many M.D.s -- all who referred me to the E.R., but would see me after. Dr. Hodes returned my call in minutes, set up imagings, which were completed at approx. 4:30p.m. I was at his office at 5:00 till after 6. Follow-ups continued. I have seen Dr. Hodes since.

Amazing Staff, Fantastic Doctor show details Amazing Staff, Fantastic Doctor
by Theresa H. on Apr 7th, 2015

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Hodes and his staff. He does not rush his patients and shows that he cares about their well being. He makes himself available at all hours, even at times having me come to the hospital when he is there so he could just check my lungs if I can't make it to the office because it's closed or I'm getting home late. He can be very direct when it's needed because your health is important to him, but he also has a great sense of humor and will be your support to get you through. The wait can at times take a bit in the office but that is because he believes in giving his patients quality care and he takes the time to listen to them, answer their questions, and crack a joke or two to make you smile. But his office staff is fantastic and if you call before hand they will tell you how late he is running and you can adjust your arrival accordingly. I've dealt with a lot of good doctors, some incompetent doctors, but only one amazing doctor, and it's Dr. Hodes.

Love Dr. Hodes show details Love Dr. Hodes
Jan 24th, 2015

You may have to wait for awhile in the waiting room because Dr. Hodes does not rush you or his examination.

Excellent Primary Physician for over 15 years show details Excellent Primary Physician for over 15 years
Jul 9th, 2012

Dr. Hodes has been our family physician & makes sure he has covered all necessary medical history, and current ailments before we walk out of his office. He also makes sure he has given you the time needed to discuss more serious issues needing attention. He is a serious Doctor when he has to be, and a comedian to lighten up a conversation.We would not go to anyone else at this point in our medical care, unless Dr. Hodes refers us to a specialist. He is one of a kind.

Exceptional Physician- Knowledge, Time and Patience show details Exceptional Physician- Knowledge, Time and Patience
Jul 5th, 2012

He has been my physician for 15 years.Has taken superlative care of me and has paid detail to all my concerns.He takes time to learn about the problem you are explaining and is caring.Would not trade him ever!!

very thorough. Never felt rushed. show details very thorough. Never felt rushed.
Jun 6th, 2012

Nice clean office. Friendly and helpful staff. When I made appointment I was asked a lot of questions to help expedite care. Excellent appointment.

Mar 24th, 2012

The most arrogant and rude doctor I have ever had the misfortune to trust with my healthcare.

Feb 17th, 2012

1st time seeing Dr.Hodes. An injury. Within 3 hrs.of calling I was seen. He spent an hour w/me. Follow-up, excellent; staff. excellent. Puts you @ ease immediately with his genuine good nature, great sense of humor.

old time Dr show details old time Dr
Dec 28th, 2010

Dr Hodes is a great guy who makes you feel important during your visit.

Most wonderful physician show details Most wonderful physician
Jul 7th, 2010

Caring,wise. Spends a lot of time with patient. Treats the entire person, not just your main complaint. Excellent diagnostician. Too bad they are not to many physicians like Dr. Hodes

Mar 25th, 2010