Internist, Pulmonologist (lungs), General Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Primary Physician for over 15 years  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

Dr. Hodes has been our family physician & makes sure he has covered all necessary medical history, and current ailments before we walk out of his office. He also makes sure he has given you the time needed to discuss more serious issues needing attention. He is a serious Doctor when he has to be, and a comedian to lighten up a conversation.We would not go to anyone else at this point in our medical care, unless Dr. Hodes refers us to a specialist. He is one of a kind.

|  Exceptional Physician- Knowledge, Time and Patience  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

He has been my physician for 15 years.Has taken superlative care of me and has paid detail to all my concerns.He takes time to learn about the problem you are explaining and is caring.Would not trade him ever!!

|  very thorough. Never felt rushed.  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2012

Nice clean office. Friendly and helpful staff. When I made appointment I was asked a lot of questions to help expedite care. Excellent appointment.

Mar 24th, 2012

The most arrogant and rude doctor I have ever had the misfortune to trust with my healthcare.

Feb 17th, 2012

1st time seeing Dr.Hodes. An injury. Within 3 hrs.of calling I was seen. He spent an hour w/me. Follow-up, excellent; staff. excellent. Puts you @ ease immediately with his genuine good nature, great sense of humor.

|  old time Dr  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2010

Dr Hodes is a great guy who makes you feel important during your visit.

|  Most wonderful physician  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2010

Caring,wise. Spends a lot of time with patient. Treats the entire person, not just your main complaint. Excellent diagnostician. Too bad they are not to many physicians like Dr. Hodes

Mar 25th, 2010