Dr. David Hodes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Hodes?

Rude Creep

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

Had a serious condition, he told me to go to the emergency ward, nasty, never again.

Top notch

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Dr. Hodes is definitely not fast; you'll wait and get seen after your scheduled appointment time 9 times out of 10, but he's awesome! Brilliant doctor and diagnostician who really cares about his patients. He came highly recommended by (medical professional) family and friends. Esp for those with pulmonary issues.

Incredible physician

Posted on January 27th, 2017

He's thorough, extremely caring person.He will spend all the time that you need with you, answers all your question, will address your concerns. Never met a doctor like Dr Hodes. His wait time at the office is worth it. That's because he doesn't rush any patient out the door

Amazing Doctor

Posted on December 21st, 2016

Dr Hodes is a one of a kind doctor. He's caring, great listener. He will never speak to you with his hand on the door handle (like most doctors do) He's an old fashioned doctor, concerned about his patients. He makes follow up calls to make sure that you are getting better.

Mr

Posted on September 9th, 2016

I felt like the tech that did my lung function test was very good. I have had this test done many times and felt it was a very good test. The office was on top of things and the doctor was very thorough asked many questions and was clear about the diagnosis and treatment. I was satisfied so far with my visit with Dr. Hodes and his staff.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Dr. Hodes is a very patient and caring doctor. His office staff is also very courteous and professional. He cared enough to visit me every day while I was hospitalized. He even showed up at 11:30 P.M. one night after a long day with patients at his regular practice. He followed up with me after my hospital stay and made me feel as if I was the only patient he had. He made a very traumatic experience very calming and reassuring for me. He is a total pro.

If you're a woman, don't go.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

I though the first rule was to do no harm. I saw Dr. Hodes for a physical a year ago. I found him to be sexist and cranky. I am in general good health, so I admit that finding a new physician is just now on my radar since it's time for my annual physical. Since he is still my doctor of record, I tried reaching him for an emergency situation. I tried for 2 days. His resolution was to lecture me and blame his service for not delivering his messages. I told him I was in pain and didn't need to be lectured. He hung up on me. So much for doing no harm. Don't EVER go see him. It's time for him to hang up his stethoscope.

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Urgent situation. Never saw Dr. Hodes, but called many M.D.s -- all who referred me to the E.R., but would see me after. Dr. Hodes returned my call in minutes, set up imagings, which were completed at approx. 4:30p.m. I was at his office at 5:00 till after 6. Follow-ups continued. I have seen Dr. Hodes since.

Amazing Staff, Fantastic Doctor

Posted on April 7th, 2015

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Hodes and his staff. He does not rush his patients and shows that he cares about their well being. He makes himself available at all hours, even at times having me come to the hospital when he is there so he could just check my lungs if I can't make it to the office because it's closed or I'm getting home late. He can be very direct when it's needed because your health is important to him, but he also has a great sense of humor and will be your support to get you through. The wait can at times take a bit in the office but that is because he believes in giving his patients quality care and he takes the time to listen to them, answer their questions, and crack a joke or two to make you smile. But his office staff is fantastic and if you call before hand they will tell you how late he is running and you can adjust your arrival accordingly. I've dealt with a lot of good doctors, some incompetent doctors, but only one amazing doctor, and it's Dr. Hodes.

Love Dr. Hodes

Posted on January 25th, 2015

You may have to wait for awhile in the waiting room because Dr. Hodes does not rush you or his examination.

Excellent Primary Physician for over 15 years

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Dr. Hodes has been our family physician & makes sure he has covered all necessary medical history, and current ailments before we walk out of his office. He also makes sure he has given you the time needed to discuss more serious issues needing attention. He is a serious Doctor when he has to be, and a comedian to lighten up a conversation.We would not go to anyone else at this point in our medical care, unless Dr. Hodes refers us to a specialist. He is one of a kind.

Exceptional Physician- Knowledge, Time and Patience

Posted on July 5th, 2012

He has been my physician for 15 years.Has taken superlative care of me and has paid detail to all my concerns.He takes time to learn about the problem you are explaining and is caring.Would not trade him ever!!