A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hodgens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hodgens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hodgens, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodgens graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hodgens has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hodgens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans