Dr. David Hodges Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David Hodges?

Dr. David Hodges

Posted on June 14th, 2015

I had my neck nerve endings burned about a year ago and it was so very painful and I had a really bad experience with the doctor who did it. My neck burned so bad for several months. It made me a nervous reck just thinking about having it done again. I called and this time I had Dr. David Hodges. I had never heard of him before. Dr. David Hodges was wonderful! I would recommend him to anyone! The pain was only about 1/2 as bad as before, and I still haven't felt my neck burning like before. He was so gentle and explained every small detail as he did it. His assistant was wonderful too. Thank you Dr. Hodges!

Metastatic Melanoma