Dr. David Hoefer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Hoefer?

June 8th, 2017

Been my GP for several years

May 31st, 2015

Can't Find a Better one

September 1st, 2012

This was my first visit to HSE Medical, a visit prompted by me after being told by my now-previous medical group that I needed to wait THREE AND A HALF WEEKS(!) to see a physician, despite what may be a serious medical issue. Are you kidding me? I was able to schedule an appointment with HSE Medical the same week I called (on a Friday at noon, no less), downloaded and filled out the requisite paperwork, so as to arrive with it completed, and was inside an examination room at 12:01 pm, one minute after the appointment time. Again, but on the positive side, are you kidding me? The very personable nursing assistant arrived within a few minutes to do the initial interview and take vitals. She was quite pleasant, notated all of my concerns, and answered every question I had without any hint of an off-putting attitude. Great job, Brandy! After another five minutes or so, the real star of the visit, Dr. David Hoefer, arrived. There is simply no way I can adequately describe just how professionally, compassionately, and intuitively Dr. Hoefer conducts himself. He exhibited a very refined consultive approach to each of my concerns, appeared to intuitively adapt to my level of anxiety, and never gave any impression whatsoever that he was in any rush to move on to the next appointment. Five stars to Dr. Hoefer! Even the lab team, who, given the lateness of the week and hour did not seem particularly pleased to see me, performed their duties quite flawlessly (and, most importantly, quite painlessly). Top to bottom, a major thumbs-up to all at HSE Medical.

February 21st, 2012

exceptional

Dr Hoefer generates a fabulous Dr- patient relationship and takes the time to ensure that he fully understands all your concerns and that he fully " gets it"

July 29th, 2010

Caring and Fun

My son went in to go get his 7th grade shots, both the doctor and his staff were very caring about his fear of shots. They eased his mind and my son walked out of there with a huge smile on his face!! This is a first for him and I plan on making this our family doctor.

August 8th, 2009

decline of a practice

HSE provided medical care for four years. They've banished me from the practice. A certified letter declared I "verbally abused" the staff. This isn't accurate. Here's what really happened. First, the staff is sub average in handling medication refills and patients' requests/concerns. If the staff gets wind that a patient will address the problems directly to the doctors, he or she is banned. I made the mistake of saying I was going to address my issues with the doctors. I believe Sara portrayed her communication with me as abusive. In turn, David Hoefer fired off the ban letter. There are other bloggers at other sites who report similar incidents. It's a shame this practice has been hijacked by the so called support staff.

June 4th, 2009

Dr. Hoefer is a wonderful doctor. My family has been patients with Dr. Hoefer since he opened his very first (small) office near Hwy 6 and Timbercreek. Most caring doctor we have ever seen. He has even my son at no charge when he was ill and did not charge him for the office visit due to being unemployed at the time.. Not many doctors would do that. I would recommend Dr. Hoefer to anyone I know. He is truly one of a kind doctor.

April 18th, 2017