A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hoelzinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hoelzinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hoelzinger, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoelzinger graduated from Universitat Wien. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoelzinger has 19 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Payson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hoelzinger FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David Hoelzinger practice?
- Dr. David Hoelzinger has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Hoelzinger practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Goodyear Internists and Goodyear Cardiologists.