Learn more about Dr. David Hoelzinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hoelzinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoelzinger
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoelzinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hoelzinger, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoelzinger graduated from Universitat Wien. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoelzinger has 19 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hoelzinger FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David Hoelzinger practice?
- Dr. David Hoelzinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hoelzinger practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.