Dr. David Hoenicke, MD

Riverside Family Medicine-Eastside
215 Halton Rd
Greenville, SC 29607
(864)334-6020
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Doctors refuse to believe genetic testing and science. Just another example  |  show details
by Paul R.Dierks on Dec 23rd, 2013

The very fact that this doctor, called me combative after he being the 3rd doctor in a long list, that ignored everything modern science offers due to the fact they want to learn nothing new. The truer shame is, that this line of doctors left me to learn. The positive result was rare, I found what all my doctors refused to see clearly. The truth is the entire system is broken and nobody wants it fixed. I challenged doctors and came out on top. I am one of the first not locked up for doing so. Unfortunately for the GOON squad called the AMA, simple genetic testing is fast changing how medicine is practiced. If I were a doctor, I would see that EVERY modern change was MY business. Doctor David Hoenicke was very non accepting of what he could not grasp. Funny; I am able to identify HLA DQ2. celiac gene at a glance and have a better than 50/50 chance of being correct while their systems have a 97% fail to diagnose RATE. Why is the patient way smarted than the closed minded doctor? He is ONE in the long line of misery that I am delusional for reporting!