A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hogancamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hogancamp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hogancamp
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Hogancamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hogancamp, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogancamp graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hogancamp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Western Baptist Hospital
- Livingston Hospital and Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Hogancamp FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Hogancamp practice?
- Dr. Charles Hogancamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Hogancamp practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Paducah, KY.
See Paducah Internists and Paducah Cardiologists.