Dr. C Hogancamp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. C Hogancamp?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2012

I have seen this doctor twice and will not be returning. The first time I saw him for about a minute. Despite test results showing my problem he said it was nothing and left. He never even looked over the test results. The second time was to get him to read a test. Without looking at the test he said it was normal. I am definitely finding a different heart doctor.

November 8th, 2011

"Where is The Doctor????????????

My husband and I are both patient's of this Dr. Since becoming his patient I have only seen him once in almost 2 years. The office has called and cancelled my appointments 3 times and when I do get an appointment it is always to see a Nurse Practioner. When I ask why I can't see the Doctor I am told that he needs to make room for new patients. (well what about his current patients???). The same problem has repeated itself with my husband who had a heart attack last year. We really feel abandoned by this Doctor!!!!!

February 2nd, 2011

the best :)

Dr. is the best. Has genuine caring, kind, attitude. Uses his professional skills wisely. Has saved my life more than once. Highest regards to him and his staff.

September 24th, 2008

Are you a Patient -- or a statisticf?

When you deal with this doctor be prepared to fit into his "protocol". You will not be a patient, but a statistic. On my first office visit after surgery, I did not get to see the doctor, only a nurse practitioner. When I did see him (approximately 3 months after my surgery, on my second visit to his office) I had not followed his "protocol" and found myself without a doctor.

September 3rd, 2017