Dr. David Hoisington Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Hoisington?

Unprofessional Staff

Posted on October 9th, 2015

I am a Healthcare professional that was a patient of this office and I was very disappointed in the professionalism of the staff members, especially the office manager. I will not be returning and will not recommend this office to anyone.

time for him to retire

Posted on October 10th, 2014

Was my physician for 20+ yrs....sadly he apparently lost what I used to believe was everything one would want from their primary physician Total lack of follow up (multiple times) after very concerning findings in regards to blood work, Mammography & radiology results (involving more than one area of concern in my body) Including refusal to provide the needed order/authorization for further tests/exploration recommended by radiologists Only gave 1 star for overall rating but it wouldn't allow me to do 0 I would not recommend this physician any longer

Setting new heights in condescension

Posted on December 12th, 2010

This doctor not only did not provide any assistance, he went out of his way to be rude and patronizing. In fact, when we simply attempted to explore options, he reminded us that we were not medical doctors and, therefore, shouldnt even be asking questions. Instead, his only answer was to shut us down and send us to the ER (where we had advised a trip 2 days earlier had no positive effect). We will never put ourselves into pyschological harm's way by subjecting ourselves or our family to this incredibly poor bedside manner.

Posted on September 26th, 2017