A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Holbrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Holbrook is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holbrook
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Holbrook Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Holbrook, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holbrook graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Vining Holbrook MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David V. Holbrook practice?
- Dr. David Holbrook has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Holbrook practices Psychiatry near Lebanon, NJ.
See Lebanon Psychiatrists.