A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Holck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Holck is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holck
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Holck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Holck, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holck graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holck has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Holck MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Holck practice?
- Dr. David Holck has 1 office location.
Dr. David Holck practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.