A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Holck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Holck is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Holck, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holck graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holck has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Einar Holck MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Holck practice?
- Dr. David Holck has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Holck practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.