A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Holden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Holden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Holden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holden graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Holden MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Holden practice?
- Dr. David Holden has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Holden practices Family Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Primary Care Doctors.