A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hollifield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hollifield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hollifield, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollifield graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hollifield has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Glenn Hollifield MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Hollifield practice?
- Dr. David Hollifield has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hollifield practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Snellville, GA.
See Snellville Physiatrists and Snellville Pain Management Doctors.