Overall Review

June 27th, 2016
Dr. Hollister has taken care of me and my husband for about 25 years. He has saw me near death and was always there, when I was in ICC he made sure to talk to my family. I have chronic pain and he has always tried to help me keep it at a liveable level. When the need has come up he always sends us where he thinks we can be best helped. He spends as much time as we need with us and follows up always. We couldn't ask for anyone to take better care of us and he is always accurate with his diagnosis. His staff is courteous and friendly and gets us in as soon as possible when we call. We are thankful to have such a wonderful Dr.

April 21st, 2016
I was looking for a new doctor. I am very pleased with my first visit. I feel that Dr. Hollis will try to help me and not ignore my pain.

April 12th, 2015
Dr Hollis has never fails to give correct diagnosis and always follows up.

February 18th, 2012
George Mobley
Dr. Hollis has been taking care of my family for over 20 years. He has recognized several medical problems and recommended professional care in different situations. He has always been correct on his diagnosis and able to get us well again.

September 8th, 2010
Somemay love him; I am not one of those. Terrible bedside matter.
The issue I came in for was completely ignored and I was talked down too. I was perscribed something I was allerrgic to, and once I reminded of this I was sent home as sick as when I came. Also, billing is very odd. You ar not billed a flat fee, but rather, as it was examined to me, how much time you spend with him. Which for me, in the further, will me none. I am definitely going to continue looking for a different GP. Nobody deserves to be spoken down to..I also hold a PhD, I am not an idiot and that's how I was treated. He just didn't allow me to speak about what was going on; it was as though he made up his mind immediately what was wrong and there would be no more discussion. Frankly, I would like my money back as I basically sat there, got lectured about a chronic condition I had, and was sent home in pain and vomiting. You will either love him or hate him. I hope I never have to see that know it all face around town ever.