Dr. David Holman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Holman?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. David Holman?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 12th, 2012

Worst doctor...EVER

One of the worst doctors I have ever met. Not only was he rude, but he acted like he had something better to do than be bothered with an emergency room visit. He made me and my child feel awful, that we were wasting his time for nothing. When it turns out my child was dehydrated and needed fluids. If you have a choice, go to someone else. I will drive to the next hospital before I let anyone in my family see him.

November 4th, 2016