Dr. David Holte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Holte?

September 3rd, 2017

Very pleased with the experience and outcome

During the consultation Dr Holte explained the diagnosis and the surgery he recommend to fix the problem - I couldn't be happier with the results - 2 weeks post op and zero pain - thank Dr Holte and Staff - JH

May 9th, 2017

Dr Holte saved me from massive back pain

I had a fusion, L4,5 and S1 about 10 years ago now. The pain has been minimal since Dr Holte operayed. He even came to visit with me in the hospiital later to make sure I was getting all the care I needed. A surgeon with great bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone.

October 30th, 2016

Excellent Spine Surgeon

Dr. David Holte was an excellent choice for my spine surgery in September 2016. He was right on in diagnosing and correcting my problem. I found his “bedside manner” very comforting, he answered all my questions and was not in a hurry. He even threw in some funny comments. Dr. Hotle didn’t sugar coat how painful my recovery would be; therefore, I was prepared. The pain lasted as long as he said it would. His staff was also very helpful and I felt confident with the information given both before surgery and after. I would highly recommend him and his expertise as a surgeon.

September 19th, 2016

Excellent orthopedic surgeon!

Dr. Holte has performed 3 different surgeries on me over the past 20+ years--2 back surgeries and 1 neck surgery. In each instance he did a very effective job, and my recoveries have been extremely successful. He is a very kind, considerate, and highly-skilled physician, and I would certainly recommend him to anyone who is in need of orthopedic care in the areas in which he specializes.

September 27th, 2015

NOT recommended!

This Dr. has the poorest communication skills I have ever encountered in any physician, including all surgeons. He gave the impression he didn't care about me or believe me that I was experiencing intense pain. I also had the impression that he was only interested in making as much money as possible, while expending minimal effort. He gave me almost no info on my several spine problems and reasons for my pain, yet he wrote about all of them in detail, in the report he submitted to my primary Dr. Had my primary Dr. not read me that report, I would still be questioning the source(s) of my intense pain.

June 10th, 2009

Dr. holte told me my back problems were caused by years of bending and lifting at work and that I wore my back out. based on this information I filed a work comp. claim and now he's refusing to write a report. So if your looking for a dr. thats going to support you 100% you better keep looking!

May 9th, 2017