A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Holtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Holtz, Gynecologic Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holtz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holtz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Holtz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holtz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Olof Holtz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David O. Holtz practice?
- Dr. David Holtz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Holtz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.