A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Holtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Holtz, Gynecologic Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holtz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holtz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Holtz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holtz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Olof Holtz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David O. Holtz practice?
- Dr. David Holtz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Holtz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.