Dr. David Holtz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Holtz?

July 21st, 2017

"Why are you here"

Went to see Dr Holtz for second opinion on cysts. First thing he says is "why are you here? Who sent you?" His website says he works with people with past LEEPs and cysts yet he said there wasn't much he could do, see a gynecologist. My gynecologist referred me to him. He also seems arrogant.

May 16th, 2017

best gyno oncologist around town

fortunate that my primary reccomended me to him! Kind , efficient, caring. My DaVinci surgery was successful. He followed up personally. Staff was extremely caring. Would recomend him in a heatbeat!

January 17th, 2017

Great Experience

October 27th, 2016

Dr Holtz is a smart intelligent doctor

Dr Holtz gave my life back I'm living a life now with out pain and that's great thanks doctor Holtz

October 27th, 2016

Dr Holtz is a smart intelligent man

Dr Holtz I can't thank you enough for giving my life back again living with out pain every day is wonderful and not being so tired any more is wonderful God Bless You

September 5th, 2016

Not conscientious

I went to see dr Holtz on the recommendation of my obgyn. I had a cyst on my ovary and an enlarged ovary. Dr Holtz felt that he did not need to perform my surgery, even though I asked him to do do. He said my cancer risk was low. I had a laporoscopy by my obgyn and ended up having a Granulosa cell tumor. I am 62 years old and because of my age my cancer risk increases. I was not staged and may now have to have another surgery for staging. I wish he had listened to me and performed the operation , I did detect a certain level of arrogance I am seeing a Dr at university of Penn Abramson center who took blood and is having me return in two months.Dr Holtz said cone back in six and did not take blood. He did give me a list of symptoms to look for and said I was very welcome to call him with any concerns.

August 10th, 2016

I feel so lucky to have had Dr. Holtz as my doctor. He was kind, technically skilled and incredibly knowledgeable. I couldn't have chosen a better surgeon.

April 2nd, 2016

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

I spent over year as Dr. Holtz patient. The experience was a combination of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. The Good-he is a very good surgeon. The Bad-he does very little teaching. when shown the extent of my disease on the computer, I was then told the possible extent of the surgery. Overwhelmed I refused one possibility. The consequences of not doing it was not explained to me. Later in my care, when asking questions, Dr. Holtz told me "to do my homework". The Ugly-he could be arrogant and condescending. One time he was overheard by myself and the person with me say to his resident outside the exam room door," this is going to be quick". He did apologize later.

February 9th, 2016

My Lucky Day

My Internist wanted me to get a 2nd opinion on my ovarian cysts. Before I even had a chance to sit down, my trepidation turned into mass relief as the doctor immediately said that he had already perused my charts and I was absolutely fine! So impressed was I with him, his self-assuredness and no-nonsense approach, that even before the actual exam took place I immediately begged him to take me on as a patient of his when needed. Lucky am I to have found him and his able and knowledgeable assistant, Colleen. Highly recommended.

December 17th, 2015

The best Gynocological Oncologist in south eastern Pa!

How can you ever say thank you to a man who has given you your life back. Dr. David Holtz treated me with kindness, compassion and excellent clinical skills using the newest and latest technology. He and God are the reasons I survived Stage 3C ovarian cancer. I felt safe with Dr. Holtz in charge of my care and I always had confidence in him to cure me. Today I celebrate 9 years in remission. Thank you DOH!!!

August 15th, 2015

I think Dr. Holtz is great. It was a little rough in the beginning because I was in denial, but Dr. Holtz put up with me and called often to make sure I was going for my treatments. I continue to see him for follow-up exams and feel more comfortable around him.I would highly recommend Dr. Holtz to family and friends. Thank You Dr. Holtz for everything you have done and continue to do for me.

January 26th, 2015

DR HOLTZ OPERATED ON ME EXACTLY FIVE YEARS AGO YESTERDAY FOR CERVICAL CANCER ....I ONLY WISH THAT PERSONS WHO HAVE A DIAGNOSIS OF CANCER WOULD BE AS FORTUNATE AS I WAS TO HAVE THIS EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR. HE MADE ME FEEL COMFORTED AND SAFE AT THE SAME TIME. I HAVE TO MENTION AT THIS TIME THAT EVEN THOUGH IT IS COMFORTING TO HAVE A DOCTOR WITH A "SUPER" PERSONALITY OR BED SIDE MANOR, MY FIRST REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE HIS CREDENTIALS AS A PHYSICIAN. DR HOLTZ IS A VERY ACCOMPLISHED INDIVIDUAL. BELIEVE ME I DID MY HOMEWORK BEFORE I MADE AN APPOINTMENT. I CANNOT SPEAK HIGHLY ENOUGH OF DR HOLTZ. RECENTLY I HAD A SMALL PROBLEM FROM RADIATION AND WHO WAS THERE (pmh) TO SEE ME DAILY? I THINK YOU KNOW MY ANSWER..DR HOLTZ!!!