A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Holzworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Holzworth graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Holzworth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holzworth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David G. Holzworth practice?
Dr. David Holzworth practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Riverview, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Riverview Otolaryngologists and Riverview Surgeons.