Dr. David George Holzworth DO is male, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Holzworth graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Holzworth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens General Hospital
- Garden City Osteopathic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holzworth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Holzworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David G. Holzworth practice?
Dr. David Holzworth practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Riverview, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Garden City Allergists, Garden City Otolaryngologists, Garden City Plastic Surgeons, and Garden City Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Holzworth, Dr. Davis Holzworth, Dr. Dewey Holzworth