A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hom, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hom graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hom has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hom MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David Hom practice?
- Dr. David Hom has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hom practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.