A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hong, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Hong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- M.I.T. Medical Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David In-Chull Hong MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David I. Hong practice?
- Dr. David Hong has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Hong practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and Milford, MA.
See Boston Allergists and Boston Internists.