A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hong, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hong
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Hong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- M.I.T. Medical Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David In-Chull Hong MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David I. Hong practice?
- Dr. David Hong has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Hong practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Londonderry, NH.
See Chestnut Hill Allergists and Chestnut Hill Internists.