A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hong, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hong
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Hong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Hong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- M.I.T. Medical Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David In-Chull Hong MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David I. Hong practice?
- Dr. David Hong has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Hong practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Londonderry, NH.
See Chestnut Hill Allergists and Chestnut Hill Internists.