A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hong, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Hong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- M.I.T. Medical Department
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans