A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Asthma, Drug Allergy, and Hip Surgery.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham And Womens Hosp
- Dana-Farber Cancer Inst-Outpt
- M.I.T. Medical Department
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David I. Hong practice?
Dr. David Hong practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Milford, MA.
See Boston Allergists and Boston Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Hong, Dr. Davis Hong, Dr. Dewey Hong