A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Honold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Honold is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Honold
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Honold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Honold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Honold graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Honold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Honold MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Honold practice?
- Dr. David Honold has 1 office location.
Dr. David Honold practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Gastroenterologists.