A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Honold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Honold is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Honold
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Honold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Honold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Honold graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Honold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Honold MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Honold practice?
- Dr. David Honold has 1 office location.
Dr. David Honold practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Gastroenterologists.