A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Honold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Honold is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Honold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Honold graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Honold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Honold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan