A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Honold is Excellent. Dr. Honold has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Honold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Honold graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Honold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Syracuse
- St Josephs Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Honold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Honold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Honold practice?
Dr. David Honold practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY and Hamilton, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Honold, Dr. Davis Honold, Dr. Dewey Honold