Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Hooker
Dr. David Hooker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olive Branch, MS, with another office in Tupelo, MS. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Hooker is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto, Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville and North Mississippi Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Hooker has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. David Hooker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olive Branch, MS.
Dr. Tony Wright
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Olive Branch, MS 2.96 mi23
Dr. Thomas Carr Jr
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Olive Branch, MS 2.96 mi41
Dr. Sarah Baddorf
Emergency Medicine, Residency
Olive Branch, MS 2.96 mi