A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hootnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hootnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hootnick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hootnick graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hootnick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Randall Hootnick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Hootnick practice?
- Dr. David Hootnick has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Hootnick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NY and Syracuse, NY.
See Liverpool Orthopedic Surgeons.