A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hootnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hootnick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hootnick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hootnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hootnick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hootnick graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hootnick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Randall Hootnick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Hootnick practice?
- Dr. David Hootnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hootnick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Liverpool, NY.
See Liverpool Surgeons.