Learn more about Dr. David Hootnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hootnick is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hootnick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hootnick graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hootnick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hootnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Hootnick practice?
Dr. David Hootnick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NY and Syracuse, NY.
See Liverpool Orthopedic Surgeons.