A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hoppenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hoppenfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoppenfeld graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hoppenfeld has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital Hlth Care Svcs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Hoppenfeld MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Hoppenfeld practice?
- Dr. David Hoppenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hoppenfeld practices Family Medicine near Westlake Village, CA.
See Westlake Village Family Physicians.