A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Horgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horgan
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horgan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Horgan graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Horgan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Horgan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. David R. Horgan practice?
- Dr. David Horgan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Horgan practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Primary Care Doctors and Cortlandt Manor Hospitalists.