Overall Review

April 25th, 2016
DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR! CHANGING DOCTORS SAVED MY LIFE. My wife and I saw Dr. Horsely for years until I decided I had to change doctors in order to get a more complete and professional check-up. There were plenty of reasons to believe this. On my first check-up with the new doctor it was discovered that I had an enlarged Prostate. Upon further tests, I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. Dr. Horsley never once checked my Prostate. He did a very limited 5 minute check-up on me. Every check-up with him was a waste of time. I believe he is a danger to the community and is lazy and does not care as much as he should. IF I WOULD NOT HAVE CHANGED DOCTORS I WOULD HAVE UNDIAGNOZED ADVANCED PROSTATE CANCER OR BE DEAD. The decision to change Doctors saved my life!

November 5th, 2015
Best of the Best
Dr. Horsley is amazing and the best thing about it is that he will actually spend time with you instead of a physician assistant.

June 9th, 2015
Most helpful
Was thorough with my exam and answered my questions. His advise was helpful in solving my health concerns. I have been feeling a lot better for taking his advise. I have been pleased with Doctor Horsley and plan to go back for my yearly physical .

November 16th, 2009
I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. He was very lazy and refused to put forth the time to help me find answers to my health issues.