A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Horvath, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Horvath, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horvath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- -Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 2006
- -Paoli Hospital - On staff since 2006
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horvath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Horvath practice?
Dr. David Horvath practices Plastic Surgery near Abington, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.