A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Horvath, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Horvath, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horvath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- -Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 2006
- -Paoli Hospital - On staff since 2006
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Horvath MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Horvath practice?
- Dr. David Horvath has 1 office location.
Dr. David Horvath practices Plastic Surgery near Abington, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.