Plastic Surgeon
1245 Highland Ave
Ste G05
Abington, PA 19001
215-884-2880
Locations and availability (1)

|  skin cancer lesions  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2013

I had come to Dr Horvath for removal of a few skin cancer lesions. He was so professional and caring. He answered all my questions and put me at ease. My incisions healed beautifully and with very little scaring. I now go to Dr Horvath for my botox injections as well. He is so skilled as a surgeon. I will not go to anyone else in the area. Any future cosmetic work I will definitely be heading to his office.

|  THE Best! Recommended by other surgeons.  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2013

This doctor is by far incredibly talented, professional, kind, and a perfectionist. I went to Dr. Horvath several years ago for a lower bleph. (bags under eyes) He is by far, worth the travel from anywhere in the US for facial surgery. I am now seeing one of his fellows that was at the Cleveland Clinic with him. Also, incredibly talented. This kind of a doctor and perfectionist is a rare gem. He also took care of many skin cancer lesions and scarring issues being a redhead.... I WILL see him for any further extensive surgery and I cannot encourage you enough to see this Surgeon. A friend forever.

|  Great Surgeon and Wonderful Office Staff  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

After being tested positive for the BRCA2 gene and faced with the decision to have a bilateral mastectomy, Dr. Horvath and his staff have been amazing through this 8 month journey of reconstructive surgeries. First and foremost - Dr. Horvath's work is impeccable! Belonging to a Breast Cancer support group, many women (show) and tell stories of their reconstuctive surgeries and complications. I never had any complications and without a doubt, have the BEST final results.The office staff is great - very friendly, compassionate, caring and efficient with all the crazy paperwork needed to be completed for insurance purposes.With every doctor's visit and surgery, Dr. Horvath was thorough and caring when describing the procedure, the healing process, timelines and next steps.I without a doubt recommend Dr. Horvath and his team. He is simply the best!

|  Good doctor, questionable person  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2011

I got surgery on my knee after a car accident. Dr. Horvath knew what he was talking about and did a great job on the surgery. However, I was in a lot of pain afterwards and felt that he wasn't very caring or sympathetic. He's not a personable guy, but if that doesn't bother you, and you're looking for a reliable doctor, i'd definitely suggest him.

|  Wonderful Plastic Surgeon!  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2011

Following significant weight loss, Dr Horvath performed surgeries for me that included breast reduction, abdominoplasty, and abdominal liposuction. I cannot say enough about how absolutely thrilled I am to have had Dr. Horvath as my surgeon! He and his office staff are so pleasant, attentive, and professional. After years of no one seeing me undressed and feeling extremely self conscious about my body, I dreaded the initial consultation. Dr. Horvath put me at ease and optimistically talked with me about what he "could do for me". He described the procedures, expected recovery, and outcomes in detail so I was fully prepared to make informed choices. The cost was comparable to other surgeon fees and Dr. Horvath was successful at getting part (breast reduction) covered by my medical insurance. I left the dreaded consultation with a huge smile and absolute confidence that he was the surgeon for me. In the hospital, just prior to surgery, Dr. Horvath spent concentrated time with me re-examining, drawing out his surgical marks, and preparing me for next steps. I was completely re-assured and knew I was in good hands. As I recovered from my surgeries Dr. Horvath was available during non-office hours and on a major holiday when I had questions. Dr. Horvath's level of attentiveness post operatively is exceptional. He has made every effort to be available and closely monitor my recovery. Follow-up visits occur 1-2x a week initially and continue for months and I was pleasantly surprised that Dr. Horvath did not charge additional office visit fees for post-operative check-ups.The best part is how remarkable of a change Dr. Horvath madeto my body. I look and feel FANTASTIC! The transformation is beyond what I ever expected! I would recommend Dr. Horvath to anyone looking for a caring, attentive, extremely talented plastic surgeon!

|  amazing  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2010

I went to Dr. Horvath for a bilateral breast reduction and was referred from friends who had the same procedure. Throughout everything he war caring, professional and made me feel at ease. I had a complication post-opt and he talked me through everything and made sure i was in the best possible care. His staff is so accommodating, they are friendly, patient and made me feel so welcome. when i was in the hospital due to my complication all of the nurses that helped me sang his praises and they said that they saw the good and the bad from all plastic surgeons at that hospital and they ONLY have work done by him. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have a procedure.

|  breast reduction  |  show details
by Jen on Aug 13th, 2010

he was an amazing doctor. really good bedside manner and personality. did an excellent job and extremely happy with the results

|  Very please with every aspect of my treatment  |  show details
by Dawn on Apr 22nd, 2010

Right from the start I was taken by the extremely friendly office staff who seem to really enjoy working there. Dr. Horvath himself is very warm. He is young and charming and didn't have a lot of egotistical stuffiness of some of the other offices I met with prior to my surgery. I knew what I wanted and he didn't try to "up sell" me on additional services. Other offices wrote up quotes with all kinds of extras that made me feel nickle and dimed and some of them even bargained down their price with me like I was buying a car. Dr. Horvath and his office manager had a clear quote for the services and I am extremely happy with the results. His pricing was competitive with the area and his expertise was worth every penny.Follow-up visits are quick and easy. I never have to wait for my appointment and when I arrive there is no checking in. The office staff recognizes all of their patients and calls me by my first name every time. It shows a genuine caring that is hard to come by in any profession.Overall I'm extremely happy with my experience. I feel like I was in control of the whole event from start to finish and Dr. Horvath was my partner in acheiving my goals. He listens and acts on all of my requests and is very accessible for all of my off hours questions or concerns.

|  show details
by Dawn Wagner on Feb 11th, 2009

Dr Horvath is very professional and has a wonderful bedside manner. I had a breast reduction and am very happy with the results. He explained everything to me in detail before surgery and asked for my input. I saw three different plastic surgeons, and I am happy that I chose Dr. Horvath. D.W.