Dr. David Horvath MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 19th, 2017
He genuinely cares about your well being and outcome
The minute I met Dr. Horvath I felt confidence just knowing I was in the right hands. He listened to me, took his time, and made me feel understood and safe. He is so thorough, pays attention to every detail and takes the time to explain. My results make me smile every day and I still have moments where I think to myself, wow, is that really me? The care and concern even after is outstanding! I felt like family and not just a number. His staff is wonderful. Thank you immensely!

October 15th, 2015
Dr. Horvath recently performed my breast reduction surgery and I’m extremely pleased with the results as well as the care and treatment I received from him and his staff. He thoroughly explained the process of breast reduction surgery, what to expect as far as recovery and answered any questions I had. I highly refer Dr. Horvath. You will find that he and his staff are very attentive, professional and extremely pleasant.

September 21st, 2015
Excellent repair of Mohs surgery on right cheek that left a dime sized hole. Just a month out could barely notice. Six months out (as of the writing of this review) and virtually invisible. Very happy with results!

June 17th, 2015
Outstanding result in breast reduction
I went to Dr. Horvath for a bilateral breast reduction. I am thrilled with the results. I am in my 50's, and he brought me from a size 34G to a 34D. The shape is beautiful. My primary care doctor remarked on what an excellent job Dr. Horvath did, saying, "and I've seen a lot of these." Dr. Horvath and the office staff were all professional and very pleasant. Wait times were minimal. They took care of insurance. I don't think Dr. Horvath is one to schmooze and have long conversations, but I don't expect that. When it comes to what is important -- doing a great job in surgery, giving thorough and careful medical advise, and great follow up -- he is really wonderful. He gave his cell phone number after surgery (I didn't need to use it), and scheduled regular follow up appointments to be sure I was healing well. I think he is a perfectionist, which is a great quality in a surgeon. I was nervous and unsure about the breast reduction itself, and I will say that it was a great decision, maybe even life changing. I am amazed at how much better my back feels, physical activity is easier, I feel more confident, and there is nothing like the feeling of buying clothes that actually fit. I am very grateful to Dr. Horvath.

April 30th, 2015
Absolutely LOVED Dr. Horvath and all of the staff. Would recommend to anyone I know.

January 22nd, 2015
Amazing job
I had a melanoma spot on my left ear rim. I was referred to Dr. Horvath by the Dermatologist. He did an amazing job cutting out the spot, a perimeter around out and closing the wound. I had assumed there would be a large defect to my ear, but he did an amazing job. And honestly, I had no pain post surgery! I'm so happy with my result.

September 16th, 2014
Excellent Surgeon
I can't say enough about how wonderful Dr. Horvath and his staff are. Dr. Horvath answered all of my questions and concerns as well as providing his expert advice and knowledge for my breast augmentation. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my surgery and wonder why I did not do this years ago. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering a plastic surgery procedure. Thank you Dr. Horvath!

September 8th, 2014
Wonderful Dr
I had a great experience with Dr. Horvath. will definitely recommend him to others

March 28th, 2013
skin cancer lesions
I had come to Dr Horvath for removal of a few skin cancer lesions. He was so professional and caring. He answered all my questions and put me at ease. My incisions healed beautifully and with very little scaring. I now go to Dr Horvath for my botox injections as well. He is so skilled as a surgeon. I will not go to anyone else in the area. Any future cosmetic work I will definitely be heading to his office.

March 7th, 2013
THE Best! Recommended by other surgeons.
This doctor is by far incredibly talented, professional, kind, and a perfectionist. I went to Dr. Horvath several years ago for a lower bleph. (bags under eyes) He is by far, worth the travel from anywhere in the US for facial surgery. I am now seeing one of his fellows that was at the Cleveland Clinic with him. Also, incredibly talented. This kind of a doctor and perfectionist is a rare gem. He also took care of many skin cancer lesions and scarring issues being a redhead.... I WILL see him for any further extensive surgery and I cannot encourage you enough to see this Surgeon. A friend forever.

September 12th, 2011
Great Surgeon and Wonderful Office Staff
After being tested positive for the BRCA2 gene and faced with the decision to have a bilateral mastectomy, Dr. Horvath and his staff have been amazing through this 8 month journey of reconstructive surgeries. First and foremost - Dr. Horvath's work is impeccable! Belonging to a Breast Cancer support group, many women (show) and tell stories of their reconstuctive surgeries and complications. I never had any complications and without a doubt, have the BEST final results.The office staff is great - very friendly, compassionate, caring and efficient with all the crazy paperwork needed to be completed for insurance purposes.With every doctor's visit and surgery, Dr. Horvath was thorough and caring when describing the procedure, the healing process, timelines and next steps.I without a doubt recommend Dr. Horvath and his team. He is simply the best!

January 28th, 2011
Good doctor, questionable person
I got surgery on my knee after a car accident. Dr. Horvath knew what he was talking about and did a great job on the surgery. However, I was in a lot of pain afterwards and felt that he wasn't very caring or sympathetic. He's not a personable guy, but if that doesn't bother you, and you're looking for a reliable doctor, i'd definitely suggest him.