A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Horwich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Horwich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horwich graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Horwich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Norman Horwich MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David N. Horwich practice?
- Dr. David Horwich has 1 office location.
Dr. David Horwich practices Internal Medicine near Malvern, PA.
See Malvern Internists.