A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Horwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Horwitz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Horwitz, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Horwitz graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Horwitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Horwitz MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Horwitz practice?
- Dr. David Horwitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Horwitz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.