A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Houghton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Houghton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houghton
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Houghton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Houghton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Houghton graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Houghton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carl Houghton MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David C. Houghton practice?
- Dr. David Houghton has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Houghton practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tooele, UT and Ogden, UT.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pediatricians.