A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Houghton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Houghton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Houghton graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Houghton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Houghton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 22 plans