A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Houghton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Houghton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Houghton graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Houghton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carl Houghton MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David C. Houghton practice?
- Dr. David Houghton has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Houghton practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tooele, UT and Ogden, UT.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pediatricians.