A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Houlihan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Houlihan, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houlihan
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Houlihan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Houlihan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Houlihan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Houlihan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Tomah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Houlihan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Houlihan practice?
- Dr. David Houlihan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Houlihan practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Tomah, WI.
See Tomah Psychiatrists.