A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hoverson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hoverson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoverson
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoverson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hoverson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoverson graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Hoverson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Hoverson MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Hoverson practice?
- Dr. David Hoverson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hoverson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Internists and Santa Fe Gastroenterologists.