A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hoverson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hoverson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hoverson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoverson graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Hoverson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Hoverson MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Hoverson practice?
- Dr. David Hoverson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hoverson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Internists and Santa Fe Gastroenterologists.