Dr. David Hoverson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Hoverson?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. David Hoverson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 5th, 2015

Endoscopy created severe heart pain without explanation

Dr. H did an endoscopy and within 3 hrs my heart so much, I had to go to the emergency room. He caused this severe pain doing an inept procedure, and never explained what possibly could have created this affect. Never go there. Never.

July 4th, 2013

Go see anyone else!!

This was my 1st GI I had after I was diagnose w Crohn's disease 4 yrs ago, so I didn't know any better. I needed surgeries, and was dealing with horrendous amounts of pain. Dr H was by far the worst dr I've had since getting this terrible disease. He did not understand that when he put me on the reccomemded med for this illness (Remikade), all of a sudden it wasn't like magic and I was not back to normal. I have heard he has several law suits against him by a reliable source who works as a malpractice lawyers assistant. He also gave me a colonoscopy with out anestisia, or any other drug. VERY PAINFUL for someone in my condition. I would probably have law suit against him, if I were that type of person. I have had 15 surgeries since stopping his services, & they were all much needed. I would sooner treat myself then ever to back, or reccomemd anyone see this horrible doctor!

March 23rd, 2010

TERRIBLE DOCTOR

He was so bad that he just gave up on me, without a second thought, I went back to him twice because of my pain and he just gave up on me. I went to another doctor who diagnosed me with Scleroderma of the lungs and the esophagus, an awful and incurrable disease. SHAME ON YOU DOCTOR I will never refer any one to you, you have no bedside manners and you don't even try to take the time to get to know your patients. WHY DID YOU BECOME A DOCTOR IN THE FIRST PLACE????Don't ever forget that we the patients put money into your pocket. You really need to care more about them.

July 28th, 2017