A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Howard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Howard, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Howard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- St. Luke's Health System, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Howard MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Howard practice?
- Dr. David Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. David Howard practices Urology near North Sioux City, SD.
See North Sioux City Urologists.