A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Howard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Howard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Howard, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Howard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- St. Luke's Health System, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Howard MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Howard practice?
- Dr. David Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. David Howard practices Urology near North Sioux City, SD.
See North Sioux City Urologists.