A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Howie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Howie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Howie graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Howie has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Howie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David I. Howie practice?
Dr. David Howie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, TX.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.