A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Howie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Howie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howie
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Howie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Howie graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Howie has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ian Howie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David I. Howie practice?
- Dr. David Howie has 1 office location.
Dr. David Howie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, TX.
See Cleveland Surgeons.