Dr. David Howie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Howie?

February 17th, 2017

HORRID DR

I went in to have him look at my foot which I was born with a birth defect and to see about having it corrected, On the first visit he said I needed a surgery to fix that defect ... to go home talk it over with my family and get back with an answer which I did ... He told me my down time would be 6 months and I be back to normal ... Which here I am almost 2 years later and STILL not able to walk normal anymore ... Now spoke with other drs and they say it needs to be amputated from the knee down and NOT one dr will touch it now cause he done it ...

May 6th, 2016

Dr.Howie treated me Like he really cared and was also able To Tell Me What Was wrong with Me and what it would taKe to Fix Me

April 28th, 2016

Good doctor but get surgeon

Me and my wife had a motorcycle accident. We both suffered serious injuries me with two broken shoulders and my wife with a shattered wrist. My wife had surgery by another DR at Conroe ER. The DR did a horrible job the metal he put in her wrist was starting to come thru her skin and caused some nerve damage. We went to see Doctor Howie after this traumatic experience. He was blunt and to the point explained to us exactly where the other surgeon went wrong and how he was going to fix it. My wife's surgery went great her wrist finally looked strait again. He performed two surgery on me both went perfect with a quick recovery time. As a doctor he is blunt a strait forward doesn't sugar coat it for you. As a surgeon he is truly a master of his profession.

April 12th, 2016

Dr Howie very courteous and I was actually great full how he took time explaining my injury

March 3rd, 2015

very very un professional

My 12 yr old had a fractured wrist, I got all the reports from the hospital my son was seen at. Dr. Howie looked at the films and said they were un acceptable and that my son needed a closed reduction the next day. The dr wanted to know of any complications my son has had if any.. I said yes it's hard to find vain's due to they role. Dr. Howie said that was not right and then he told my son he was just FAT! I over looked that comment and went ahead and scheduled the appt for day surgery woke up at 4 am drove a hr away, 2 hrs went by and no dr the hospital staff couldn't even find him including his own practice, finally they found the dr, and Dr. Howie canceled after my son had been giving alittle of the sadation. No sorry no nothing from this dr. The Dr's office told me he through out his back the night before, I noticed at the office the day before the dr couldn't hardly even walk. I'm floored by the whole thing. I advise everyone to go somewhere else. This dr. Doesn't even need to practice medicine

January 20th, 2012

This doctor put my sons broken arm in a short very loose cast for 4 weeks. When he removed the cast the Dr. Howie informed us that his arm was not healed yet and to be very, very, very careful. Knowing something was not right I took my son for a second opinion. I was shown an x-ray of my son's now crooked bone which was not healed due to the fact that it is trying to "remodel" 3 times the amount of space than it would if it were straight. Now my 13 year old son must have surgery to insert metal plates and screws in order to repair his crooked arm. Dr. Howie refused to release my son's x-ray's after his office assistant asked why I wanted them and learned I was taking him for a second opinion. This causing us to repeat his exposure to radiation and pay for more within a two day time period. The new doctor said the initial fracture could have been manipulated without open surgery and place in a cast to immobilize the arm allowing it to heal properly. I am reporting this doctor and consulting with an attorney. PLEASE do not use this doctor! I do not want to see anyone else be put through this! I posted this on Facebook and within minutes some one commented this doctor did knee surgery on her and she walks with a bad limp and will for the rest of her life! There are too many wonderful doctors out there find another one!

July 29th, 2010

A VERY GOOD DOCTOR

he is a little rough around the edges but an EXCELLENT doctor.

March 31st, 2009

i was very satisfied

January 25th, 2009

NEVER A GOOD CHOICE!

This doctor was rude, inconsiderate, and didn't seem to give a care. He called a different doctor he wanted me to see and violated HIPA violations. He took ONE X RAY, and charged me over $300 for that one x ray and a ten minute visit. Very unprofessional and very very busy. Was the worst medical experience I've ever had.

June 26th, 2017