A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hsi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsi
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hsi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hsi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsi graduated from Shanghai First Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Hsi MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David H. Hsi practice?
- Dr. David Hsi has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Hsi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Geneva, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dansville, NY and Darien, CT.
See Geneva Internists and Geneva Cardiologists.