A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Huang, Radiation Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Huang, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Huang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David Huang practice?
- Dr. David Huang has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Huang practices Ophthalmology and Radiation Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Culver City, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists and Los Angeles Radiologists.