Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Huang
Dr. David Huang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Ophthalmology. Dr. Huang is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Centinela Hospital Medical Center and Queen of the Valley. Dr. Huang has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Huang has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. David Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Uri Zisblatt
Los Angeles, CA 0.04 mi24
Dr. Daniel Schiffner
Los Angeles, CA 0.04 mi12
Dr. David Milstein
Ophthalmology, Emergency Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.06 mi36